Every leader faces struggles and setbacks that challenge their conviction and desire to communicate.
What takes the wind out your sails as a leader?
How do you respond?
8 Things that Challenge A Leader’s Conviction
1. A season of discouragement
2. Relationship conflict on your team
4. Challenges in your home/family
5. Personal sin/brokenness struggles
6. Apathy on your team
7. Lack of ownership from others
There are many obstacles to leading and communicating with great conviction in a manner that inspires others.
Lead with your eyes on Jesus. Lead with your head and heart. Don’t give up when your conviction’s challenged. God will sustain you. Lean into him.